Participants are invited to present their papers.
This will be done as indicated:
The format and extension of the abstract is as follows:
In the first instance, a abstract will be provided that has the following requirements:
- Have at least 700 words on any of the proposed topics..
- Be presented in one of the official languages of the congress.
Once the scientific committee has evaluated the abstract and has given its approval, the author or authors will have a deadline to draft the final text of the paper, which must be accompanied by a abstract in English.
The summaries must be sent via web page, for which you must pre-register for the event, the system will send you your access password and by entering your username and password the item will be enabled in the navigation menu "Attachments" where you can attach the document.
The dates of evaluation and reception of abstracts and papers are:
An extension has been made in the dates of receipt of abstracts and evaluation by the Scientific Committee, as follows:
1. Wednesday, February 28, 2018
2. Wednesday, March 7, 2018
3. Monday, April 2, 2018
Papers received after the deadline can not be presented during the congress.
The format and length of the paper is as follows:
- 30 veneers as maximum.
- Document in letter size and line spacing 1, 5.
- Typography New Roman.
- Size 12 points.
- The same typography will be applied to the entire text (citations, notes and bibliography included).
- Written in the official languages of the congress and the final abstract in English